Saturday, January 2, 2010

Satan to the Bruins

Bob McKenzie of TSN just "confirmed" yesterday's reports. Free agent Miroslav Satan has, indeed, signed with the Boston Bruins for the remainder of this season.

He's also picked up a no-trade clause with the deal.

This means that three Bruins players used to be part of the Sabres organization:
Danny Paille - PIE! I MISS YOU.
Miroslav Satan - Meh.
Dennis Wideman - Wait, WHAT?

I didn't know this, but the Sabres actually drafted Wideman in 2002, 241st overall! (Thanks to Shelby for pointing that out!)

Well, Miro.. I wish you success in Boston. I'll always remember that time I saw you and your girlfriend (or whatever she was at the time, I don't think they were married yet) at the Galleria Mall shopping for jewelry.

1 comment:

  1. No problem! Glad I could help. :)

    Maybe when you saw them shopping for jewelry, he was searching for a wedding ring, oo.

    ReplyDelete